The oldest game in the world is football, and there are too many tricks and steps to play and win football. Now in this blog, I will tell you some of the necessary steps to play football and win the game. Also, you can make yourself player of the match. Football is also the most recognized game in the world. There are also play the tournament on the international level such as the Euro Championships, the African Cup of Nations, and Copa America. On the country level, the best leagues come from Spain (La Liga), England (English Premier League), Italy (Serie A) and Germany (Bundesliga). In sports language, any game is also called soccer.
The object of the Game for Steps to Play Football:
The purpose of football is to score more goals than your challenger in a 90 minute playing time frame. The match is divided up into two halves of 45 minutes. After the first 45 minutes, participants will take the rest period of 15 minutes and this period is called half time. The next 45 minutes will restart and any time deemed fit to be added on by the referee (injury time) will be accordingly.
Players & Equipment for Steps to Play Football:
Every team can consist 11 players per match. Included one goalkeeper and ten are outfield players. The pitch size varies from every ground, but there are unceremoniously 75 yards wide and 120 yards long. On each pitch, you will have a 6-yard box next to the goal mouth, an 18-yard box surrounding which is a 6-yard box and a mid-circle. Each half of the pitch should be a mirror image of the other regarding dimensions.
The equipment that is necessary for a soccer match is football and pitch. Moreover, players can be found they are wearing prepared football boots, matching strips and shin pads. The goalkeepers will additionally wear upholster gloves like they are the only players who allowed to handle the ball. Every team will have a classify captain.
Scoring for Steps to Play Football:
To score the football must go into your enemy’s goal. The complete ball needs to be over the line for it to be a legal goal. Anybody, who is the participant of the game can score a goal from every part of his body except hands and shoulder. The goal itself contains a frame measuring 8 yards wide and 8 feet high.
Winning the Game for Steps to Play Football:
If you want to win then, you should score more goals than that of your opponents team scored. If the goals are equal after 90 minutes of both the teams, then the game will end as a draw except in cup games where the game can go to some more time and even a sanction shootout to decide the winner.
Players can use just their feet to kick the ball and are bound to use their hands except for goalkeepers who can use any part of his body within the 18-yard box area (of which more can be found out in the next section).
Rules of Football (Soccer) for Steps to Play Football:
- A match depends on two 45 minutes halves with a 15 minute rest period in between both the halves.
- Every team can have a minimum or maximum of 11 players as well as one goalkeeper. The goalkeeper is the only one player allowed to handle the ball within the 18-yard box to use his any part of the body. And a minimum of 7 players is needed to compose a match.
- The ground must be made of either natural grass or artificial. The area of pitches can vary but must be within 50-100 yards wide and 100-130 yards long area. The pitch must also be shaped with a rectangular shape near the outside showing fields out of bounds, two 18 yard boxes, two six yard boxes, and a center circle. A particular spot for a penalty placed 12 yards out of both the goals and center ring should must visible.
- The ball must have a boundary of 58-61cm and be circular.
- Each team can name up to 7 stands by players. Changing of the players can be made at any time of the game with every team being able to make a maximum of 3 player’s substitutions per side. In the match of all three substitutes have made and a player able to leave the field in case of injury the team will be compelled to play the game without a replacement for that player.
- Each game must contain one referee and two assistant referees’ these are also called linesmen. The referee must do his job as timekeeper and able to make any decisions which may depends to be done such as fouls, throw INS, penalties, free kicks and sum up on time at the end of each half. The referee can discuss with the assistant referees at any point in the match when he wants’ to take a decision. It’s the assistant referee’s job to stand offside’s in the game, throw INS for the team and also accommodate the judge in all option making processes where necessary.
- If the game needs to take the extra time as a result of both teams were level in a match then the referee can give 30 minutes more in the form of two 15 minute halves after the first allotted 90 minutes.
- If teams are still level on the scoreboard after extra time, then the decision on the match on the penalty kicks must take place.
- The whole ball must cross the goal line for it to consider as a goal.
- If any player makes any disturbance in the game than referee can show the yellow or red card to the player. This card depends on the severity of the fouls. This comes down to the judge’s discretion. The yellow card is considered as an alarming and a red card is a dismissal of that player. One red card is equal to two yellow cards and player is bound to leave the game when referee shows him two yellow cards. Once a player is sent to the pave lean, then they cannot be replaced his place.
- If a ball goes out of play off an enemy in either of the sidelines of the goal bar, then it will be considered as a throw in. If it goes out of playfield an attacking player on the baseline, then it is called a goal kick. And if it comes off a protecting player it is a corner kick.
The Offside Rule in Football for Steps to Play Football:
Offside can be called when a prominent player is in front of the last protector when the pass is played through to them. The wrong place is drowned to disappoint the players from quickly hanging around the enemy’s goal waiting for a pass. To the inside, they must be situated behind the last defender when the ball is through to them. If the participant is in front of that last enemy, then he can be an offside and free kick to the defending team will be called from the referee.
Any player cannot catch wrong in their half area. The goalkeeper does not count as a defender of the game. If the ball is thrown backward and the participant is in front of the last defender, then he is supposed to be not offside.